Sha Booya

Monday, October 17, 2005

I love the little children

Ok, so I just wanted to clarify that I really like kids. I just now realize my error in my last post and I laughed so hard. I mean the tears were rolling. So if you didn't catch it, apparently I spent my last Saturday encouraging children up a fire ladder and then pushing them off to their doom. Usually I catch my didn'ts and my dids when they are in the wrong place. And I'm calling everybody right now to tell them, because you know when something strikes you so funny and you just want to share it with the world?? That's how I feel right now, but no one is answering their phone. So I guess I'm alone with this and my laughter won't reach it's full potential. I have to take advantage of these moments because they don't happen too often. Especially after having an iced latte with extra sugar. Ok so that is that. I really didn't spend my sabbath pushing kids off of ladders.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:23 PM , Blogger melrandall said...

    Spoot spammers...

    HA! I actually did notice that lil missing "n't" and was amused, but sort of skimmed over it as a typo the first time. But now that I read it again... oh man! what a hilarious instant classic! I suppose you were practicing your famed evil chuckle while you made sure of the small children's doom...

    I'm sorry if I was one of the ones you tried to call... I wish I was there to laugh at (with) you in person! I MISS YOU!!!

     
  • At 12:38 PM , Blogger Marie said...

    I reread that pushing them to their doom part after this blog, I laughed out loud...I laughed too:)
    I'm laughing a little now:) Lisa the children hater..jk:) Kinda like my snake snacks;) love Marie

     
  • At 12:51 PM , Blogger Claire said...

    The way I pictured it, you were wiggling the ladder to make sure the kids fell to their doom. Ha!

     
  • At 5:07 PM , Blogger drewey fern said...

    I wish I'd been there when you discovered it - I miss your laugh!

     
  • At 5:59 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    Well, after that sordid admission, you don't have Ebederricknezer Scrooge's vote, period. Bah humbug!

    :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home