Sha Booya

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

With Opened Eyes

I've been noticing a pattern recently. When reading your blogs I've noticed that alot of us, when remembering Andrew, were very distrot and heavy hearted and then minutes later the peace and joy would flood our souls. The same happened with me. It was on the 2nd and the sadness suddenly hit me. That whole day was sweeping through my mind all over again. I started writing a letter and it was all darkness and hopelessness, but then I read a poem. It opened my eyes to see the peace and assurance of God and His plan. The tears stopped and there was peace, peace, wonderful peace! I'm thankful that God has opened up our eyes recently to see the bigger picture through poems, songs, friends, prayer and even movie posters.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:23 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    Amen to that! Thank God for God, that is all I can say...

     
  • At 12:34 PM , Blogger Marie said...

    God is Good ALL the time. What other god does that for us? We have something very special in our faith. And it's the TRUTH the only TRUTH!
    We're gonna see him again! He'll be there waitin' at the gates to cheer our entry.
    What poem or song did you read?

     
  • At 5:40 PM , Blogger drewey fern said...

    I'm so glad, dear Lisa. I, too, had a similar experience. Love and support from up here to down there.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home