Sha Booya

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

So tired...

I'm so beat! I haven't felt this tired in so long. I think I hate Tuesdays with a passion now adays. Oh wait, "This is the day the Lord has made." I forgot. Well I rejoice but still...at the end of a long day like this it's hard to rejoice or at least until I crawl into bed.
Well the first reason I dislike Tuesday is because I have lab and so get out of school later. Then today was the girls football game. Since my society is the smallest we got just enough girls to come and play. That was good, but then there isn't any other girls to trade off with when some of us get tired. So we're stuck no matter what. Well it was a good game. I never made any touch downs, but I had a few good runs with the ball. And a bit of advice to you...if you're playing flag football, make sure you tie your shorts tight around your waist! And that is all I will say about that. So moving along... I was dead after the game. My face was glowing like a hot pepper. We lost by a few points and that's it. So 30 minutes after the game it was time for arete meeting. So I race home, change and race back to school. I went in to the wrong room, walking in on another group oops, and finally find my group. Then 1 hour later the phonathon starts. This is when societies compete against each other by calling alumni and friends and asking them to donate for student schlorships. So that went on for 2 hours and how many pledges did I get?? One. What a waste of time. And that one person was a generous friend of mine. Then the secretary got me to sign up for community service at a fire station on Saturday. Boo hooo hooooooooooo, I really want to cry right now. WHY! why did I give in?? It wouldn't be so bad but it's starts at 7:30 in the morning. So yeah, I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight.
I'm happy about one thing. Two mid-terms done, one more to go and I haven't even started to study for it yet =/

This is the day....

3 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM , Blogger CKS said...

    Awright for some mid-terms behind you. And welcome to the college world. That dropping into bed at end of grueling and brain-frying day gets pretty common...get used to it.

     
  • At 4:14 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    Aww, Craig, how clever, posting at 11:11

    And now Shay, you have 2[!] comments here, lol...

     
  • At 8:00 AM , Blogger Claire said...

    Lisa, I am so impressed. You have participated in extra curricular stuff about 500% more than I ever did at my school. So while you are groaning over getting up early tomorrow a.m. just think of how you are becoming part of your school community and building memories and bonds...WAY TO GO!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home