Sha Booya

Monday, October 24, 2005

A beautiful day to have a hurricane

Alright, so I didn't have to use my emergency bag today as I had thought a week ago. Oh my goodness, it's such a beautiful day!! I love hurricanes. And it's cold. I opened the doors this morning and really didn't expect to feel 60 degree winds blowing in my face. I dashed around the house turning off the a/c and opening all the windows. Now the sun has just come out. Another happy moment was when classes got cancelled today, so my fall break that I've been on has been extended one more day. Ok, well it's just looking too good outside and I must get out there.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM , Blogger TripleNine said...

    You know you're from florida when... you think 60 is cold. Up here they are saying potential snow for this week.

     
  • At 9:35 PM , Blogger Shay Dawg said...

    I know I know, 60 really isn't that cold, but it just caught me off guard. Since coming down here I don't believe that it will get cold, at all, because I know what cold is now. But then when it actually comes, it kinda surprising, it's like wow, it does get cold here too. Hope that made sense.

     
  • At 6:05 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    !!!!Ka-Sizzle!!!!

    for forgetting what cold really means!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home