Sha Booya

Thursday, September 28, 2006

The V is for Victory



Yesterday we had another football game, and it was against my society from last year (i'm such a traitor!). It was a very close game. I couldn't even tell you all the details because everytime defense was out there (like Kimberly) I couldn't watch because the director was reviewing our next plays. I think we took it a little too seriously, but it was fun. Once, I looked up from our huddle when people started shouting and there was Kimberly sprinting down the field with the football!! I missed out on her awesome interception, but saw her leave everyone in the dust and score a touchdown. "That's my roommate!!!" is what I shouted, which is what everyone always shouts when their roommate does something awesome. Well anyway, WE WON!
After the game we drove down to Clearwater Christian College to visit Jeff L. cuz our girls were playing volleyball with their girls. Our school didn't win, but it was fun anyway to visit Jeff and it was the first school game i've ever been to.
Then....(yeah it was a busy day) we went to our society's devotional. They always give out paper plate rewards and Kim got one for "best intersection." That's what Roger, who's from D.R., called it at least. He gets his words mixed up sometimes since english isn't his first language and all. Next i'll be getting my paper plate reward for widest reception..ha, um...ok anyways, I'm happy because I just finish a meaningless assignment copying 9 pages worth of definitions and... tomorrow I'll be at Fairwood!! Happy feasting everyone.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:08 PM , Blogger drewey fern said...

    I can hardly even express how happy it makes me that I know you two! :) AND that I get to SEE you SOON!!!

     
  • At 11:24 PM , Blogger Adam said...

    Hey, good job in football! Ya'll will have to come up here during Thanksgiving for our annual Turkey Bowl where we play Football:-)
    Check out my blog, I just posted somethig NEW

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home