Sha Booya

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Wooo

Hi peoples! I haven't blogged in so long, whats my deal? Ok, time for a speedy post....So school has been pretty good. The first few weeks I was sickly and then had all these minor annoying problems, like having a bump on my tongue and having to put teething gel on to numb it so I could talk everytime!...that problem is over and everything else is getting better.
Enough about my problems...areobics is pretty awesome. I feel so healthy and fit. Not really, but maybe I will someday. I thought it would give me lots of energy and help in class, but its just made me more tired and sore, ha. Another note worthy class is my voice class. My teacher is only 26 or 27 and he's really funny. There are only 11 of us so its a nice good size, and I have to sing solo 2 times during the semester. Like dress up and everything! Sceeryness!
The last thing I'll mention is GO PHI SIGMA CHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (my society)Because...TODAY WE WON OUR FOOTBALL GAME!! I'm just really excited because last year I was on Arete, which NEVER won in any sports. And today we play our first game and we won! Kimberly and I got out there in our blue and white and played like mad and won 12 to 7. Yesterday was exciting at practice because it was sooo muddy. We were just a slipping and a sliding everywhere.


Here is the back of everyone! Aren't you excited. I wasn't in the mood to get all photographerish, but you can get an idea of what its all about. And there you see Kimberly cheering and screaming on the left side.
Ok, until next time...

7 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM , Blogger Zaccheus said...

    Go Zeta Phi!!!

     
  • At 9:41 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    So, are mid to late 20's not allowed to be funny? :-)

    hurray for being more sore and tired. Give it a year, it'll either cure or kill you, heh, heh, heh...

     
  • At 7:20 PM , Blogger Shay Dawg said...

    Well I don't know anybody that age thats funny, so....
    hahaha, j/k, I guess I just worded that a little funny.

    and ZAC, don't be jealous! Go Phy Sig!

     
  • At 11:46 PM , Blogger Shay Dawg said...

    um..I mean Phi Sig! grrr
    Arete was so much easier to remember

     
  • At 10:32 AM , Blogger Booker said...

    what is up with the bluehaired wigs? They remind me of Jill's Thing 1 & Thing 2 post :-)

     
  • At 9:52 PM , Blogger TripleNine said...

    Let's hope they're wigs! Though that could be sort of a fun look. :)

    Are the solos in class only, or at a performance?

     
  • At 11:04 PM , Blogger Shay Dawg said...

    Class only!! Thank goodness.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home