Sha Booya

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hundred Acre Wood

Hey peoples. I'm really excited because I never noticed the add more pictures link so you don't have to just put one pic up at a time when you post. And I've been blogging for how long now?? No wonder I always have trouble getting up more then one picture. You guys have been missing out on so much because I didn't think my computer was cooperating!! Sigh. Well, anyways, here are pictures of Jeremiah's nursery. Robbie did the characters and props out of paper. Leah, Sharon, and Katie cut out hundreds of leaves from paper, so that they're actually coming out at you with a 3-D affect. I did alot of the painting/background stuff. Peggy from church helped out with some painting too. Let me know what you think!!






7 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM , Blogger Cara said...

    You guys are PHENOMENAL!

     
  • At 11:08 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    wow, that kid is going to be SO spoiled :-)

     
  • At 10:39 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    incredible!!! What a wonderful idea, and beatifully done.

     
  • At 11:37 PM , Blogger melrandall said...

    That Rabbit's garden tree is so very Pooh-ish, and the whole thing is pretty incredible. That babe is going to have some crazy dreams...

     
  • At 9:37 AM , Blogger lis said...

    Impressive!

     
  • At 3:15 AM , Blogger Marie said...

    wowzers! I wanna see it in real life, maybe when I come down for my annual wedding in Florida visit, next summer;) (he, he) that's pretty spiffy! Yeah! Awesome!

     
  • At 9:09 PM , Blogger TripleNine said...

    Great job by all! I can't tell where the paint stops and the paper starts.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home