Sha Booya

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Finally, a finished product.



I've been in this class for over a month and this is the only painting I've finish, maybe. #1 and 2 still aren't done, but now I'm working on #4 so I don't know if I'll ever finish. This one was the fun one. We had to pick out an artist and copy their style. This painting was done with just a palet knife, no brushes.

I gotta run. I just got a call from my friend saying that everyone is asking her where the new Mary Kay Satin Hands stuff is at shapes and that I need to get down there quick cuz she don't have any. I guess squirting my potions and lotions really paid off.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM , Blogger Marie said...

    Hey good job on your paintin'. I like the red in it:) Yah, you go squirt your lotions and potions!

    ;)

     
  • At 9:49 AM , Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

    Hey girl---keep up the good work!!!

     
  • At 7:11 PM , Blogger melrandall said...

    LISA MOSSAY! Where have you been hiding your inner painter? I LOVE it! Especially the bottle.

    yay...I like working w/ the knife, too -- it gets so chunky that way. Hmm... what artist? It looks kind of Cezanne-y to me.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home