Sha Booya

Thursday, May 11, 2006

and it begins again!

Aww yes, summer break...roller coasters, movies, beaches, and of course Disney's Princess Classics on ice. My summer break was one that I'll never forget. But let me not focus on the past, it's time to move and get my focus on school again! Yeah, so after a week of summer break I'm back in school. But it's fun school (I hope) this time. Today was my first class of Painting I. After class was out I excitedly called Melissa up to talk about line, texture, balance, and all those elements of art AND STUDIO! woo! So about 6 hours of class time a week, then 10 extra hours of work outside of class. I guess I won't be remodeling the whole house again this summer =(
Although it will be alot of work for a summer course, I'm still really really excited about it!
In other news...I've been hunting around for a job. I've applied at Jo-Ann Fabrics, Famous Footwear. I got an application for Babies-R-Us but haven't done anything with that yet. My friend Amber might hook me up with a job too, and it's looking positive, but I won't say anything till I know for sure. Man, what a long post..peace out.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM , Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

    Hope you have great success in finding a cool job...

     
  • At 10:56 PM , Blogger melrandall said...

    You don't even know how awesome it was to talk about studios w/ you... thanks for taking the class just to keep me company.

    Um... I don't understand why you're not applying to Best Buy. Don't abandon your dreams.

     
  • At 6:15 AM , Blogger lis said...

    Whoa! So soon!

    Sounds like fun! :O)

     
  • At 7:00 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    Earn that MONEY!!!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home