Sha Booya

Friday, March 31, 2006

Kimberly's Visit



Another visitor! This time it was Kimberly coming down during her spring break to visit my college to see if she would really want to come here. So who knows! This is a pic of us in front of the school chapel and she got hooked up with a whole box of strawberries, some sort of bribe I presume. Well I say, if thats what it takes to get her here then bribe away! =p
So, she got here around Tuesday evening and I picked her up and we went straight to school because there was a film festival going on so we went to that so she could soak up all the FC environment possible to get an idea of what it's all about. Then on to Chic-fil-a! But anyway...her and her dad had an official tour while I was locked away in a room with my councelor trying to decide what classes to sign up for for next semester. We met back up and went to chapel. After that KJ came to my music literature and psychology class. THEN we met up with her dad and ate in the cafeteria (my first time ever!) and sat with some of the admissions people. Then a little later they both attended my NT bible class. That was great having MR. M sitting behind me like a student. One of the students walked in and was very startled to see him sitting there and was like, "Whoa! You're not one of the usual students." Fun times.
By the way let me tell you my classes for next year...and no, no bowling OR golf this time!
For PE this time I'm gonna get toned and fit in a 8am Aerobics class
then I have...
Intermediate French
Old Testament Poetry and Wisdom Literature
Liberal Arts Math
New Testament Epistles: Ephesians& Colossians
Marriage and the Family
and....Voice Class!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM , Blogger drewey fern said...

    Yay! Great post! Thanks for taking such good care of my fam. I love the picture. And I love the mental picture of Dad sitting behind you in NT class! Hee hee hee.

    Yay for you taking voice class!!!

     
  • At 11:16 AM , Blogger Booker said...

    good job on dropping bowling and golf. lol. I am sure Tiger is breathing easier at nite now, heh, heh, heh...

     
  • At 11:17 AM , Blogger lis said...

    Sounds like so much fun!

     
  • At 2:04 PM , Blogger KJ said...

    HURRAY FOR ME AND YOU!!!! I made two Strawberry pies yesterday after I got home! Yum... they are delicious! Thanks for such a great time! I stayed up late last night watching the FC DVD they gave me... what fun! :)

     
  • At 10:39 PM , Blogger Shay Dawg said...

    Wow, you're on the ball! Was the video awesome?? I have it in the living room...I should watch it just to see all the people I know on it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home