Sha Booya

Monday, February 20, 2006

Geared up and ready to go

Yes, so it's 11pm and I just got some dunkin' donuts ice coffee and i'm ready to go! I don't really need to stay up late, but I'm in the cramming spirit. Plus, I won't have anytime to do it tomorrow. Tomorrow we're playing basketball against a real sporty society, then there is Arete meeting, then math lab. So I'm going to attempt to work on my psychology research paper tonight, or at least get a good start on it. I had to pick a chapter from the text book and write about how that section could be useful to christians, and how it's biblical..or not biblical. Nice assignment huh? It is nice actually, at any other college a psychology class would be so humanistic and anti-christian.
Lets see...what else is going on...ah yes, another group project is in the works at school and you know how I love those. This is for good ol' intro to windows class and my group is the only group with just two people. We kinda got the short end of the stick. So I'm stuck with Cody and it's not necessary a bad thing, but when I asked him today if he wanted to get together for some brainstorming, he was like, "I can't today. I'm going diving this afternoon." Diving?? "Oh that's cool cuz I was just going to do some rock climbing..yeah, so maybe tomorrow then." What on earth?? Did I get stuck with a procrastinating stunt man. Just my luck. I actually asked if he wanted to start planning 3 weeks ago. What was I thinking? Haven't I learned by now that people don't like to get things done and over with like me. I need to just let things go until 3 days before the project and then gear up my working under pressure panic skills. The project by the way is to make a movie with windows movie maker. Kinda funny, because lately i've been playing around with that anyway and now i'll get a grade for it. I just haven't a clue to what were going to do it about yet(maybe diving??).

9 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM , Blogger Marie said...

    you could do a movie on diving and rock climbing... sounds like you're good and busy:) happy busy:) Could you post the "movie" after you do it? Hmmm:)

     
  • At 3:57 PM , Blogger Claire said...

    Yeah- just follow your project partner/procrastinating stunt man around on all his trips/excuses-to-get-out-of-work and make it into your video! Make sure that SOMEHOW manatees get into the mix...No great movie is complete without them.

     
  • At 5:43 PM , Blogger Shay Dawg said...

    yeah I was thinking to post it after we're done...but only if its blog worthy.

     
  • At 2:09 PM , Blogger CKS said...

    procrastinating stunt man! That is the funniest moniker ever! It made me laugh...

     
  • At 11:24 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    procrastinating stuntman, brings an image to mind of a guy who pulls his parachute chord 30 seconds before he hits the ground :-)

     
  • At 1:06 AM , Blogger Shay Dawg said...

    lol...good one

     
  • At 12:15 PM , Blogger Claire said...

    Or even better...thirty seconds AFTER he hits the ground...

     
  • At 6:36 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    Claire-that rocks! I just burst out laughing when I read it...

     
  • At 10:54 PM , Blogger Shay Dawg said...

    ah yes, even better =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home