Sha Booya

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My Back


So this is my back...I just think chiropractics is so fasinating so I had to post my back results. I went to Healing Hands today to get my back checked out. I don't have any big back pain or anything but last time I went regularly my consentration rate was up and it took care of other minor aches and pains going on. It was exciting to see this graphic of my spine activity...the technology these days I tell ya. The left figure is the ideal person and to the right is me. Ha ha ha, alot of activity going on. I'm so used to the old fashioned Keene Chiropractor, where he slaps you on a table, lays his hands on your back, says a prayer and you're done. Here there there were tests after tests and then a crazy table that made me feel like I was floating in stormy water. Then finally the adjustment (popcorn) precedure. What fun. Oh and I found out that I have scoliosis, huh, think of that. It's not that bad really but we're going to see if we can treat that during future visits.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    so I'm assuming all the red lines are bad on yours? minor aches and pains? maybe I should have mine checked out. of course, that costs money, and I don't have any of that right at the moment[stupid insurance companies].

    Good Sabbath :)

     
  • At 10:32 AM , Blogger Claire said...

    Now, what exactly IS scoliosis...?

    The Keene chiropractor reference made me chuckle. I think Brad went to him a few times...A very unique character!

     
  • At 2:05 PM , Blogger Shay Dawg said...

    Yeah Ryu, red is the highest level of muscle activity and tenseness. And scoliosis is when your spine isn't straight, mine curves a little to the right. And depending on how bad it is it can result in arthritis, headaches, and other various complications later on in life. But I think 85% of older people have arthritis anyway, so..whatever.

     
  • At 11:54 PM , Blogger melrandall said...

    Sweet diagrams! I'm waiting with great anticipation for the updated ones (I still think you should devote an entire blog to your chiropractical issues)...

    I have scoliosis too; let's start a cool club.

     
  • At 4:52 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    So, who DOESN'T have scoliosis? Is it like some secret club that only the selected elite can join? Because if that's the case, I'm suing... somebody...

     
  • At 7:30 PM , Blogger Shay Dawg said...

    yeah I think it's all a scam. Everyone has scoliosis. Maybe everyone does, but you have to be super human to not. It just means more money for the doctors. I got my spine x-ray results and the scoliosis is barely even noticeable.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home