Sha Booya

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hello there...

Hey...so it has been a while since i've written. I decided to do it now since I have 10 minutes before class starts. So...I'm so thankful for a wonderful spring break! The first few days Fritha, her cousin Amanda, and I shopped non-stop for our bride's maid dress. Oh and for those of you who don't know, I'm going to be a bride's maid at Jeff and Fritha's wedding =) I was just excited to go to a wedding because it's been so long, but to actually be in one!!...I was thrilled. So it was a little bit of a trial, but a fun one. For me at least. First we were looking for formal dresses, then we switched back to casual. And first we were looking for different colors, then switched back to blues. Oy! So I did find a dress but returned it and found another dress the next day that was blue. Amanda found her a dress too so all was well.

On Wednesday Fritha and I got up at 5am and flew up to New Hampshire. It was so nice to see all the 3rd year girls and some others that I hadn't seen in a while. I even met a few new people. So it was a great time of fellowship and worship. The meetings really met my heart and I heard some things that I needed to hear. Well class is about to start now, but I just wanted to let people know that I'm still alive!! God bless!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM , Blogger Mrs. RF said...

    Hey, nice to hear from you and get caught up on things going on in your world. Also that was nice that you had a chance to get to NH. Yeah for you!

     
  • At 9:38 AM , Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

    Hey there gurl, Glad yer still among the livin'... ...Yay for pretty blue dresses!!!

     
  • At 9:30 PM , Blogger Claire said...

    I'm SO GLAD you POSTED! I was missing you! Glad the whole bridesmaid dress thing is shaping up well. That can be a major nightmare.

     
  • At 8:52 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    trust life is still going on? :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home