Sha Booya

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

1 class down 6 to go

Yay! It is finally done. The movie project, that is. It was showed today in class and I stayed up till 3:30am working on it last night. The procrastinating stunt man came up with a good idea for the movie. He suggested that we take some footage from the "bushman group", which is a group of guys that do crazy pranks in the middle of the night. So I got some footage and we interviewed some of the guys last night. I went home and editted my little heart out. It was fun actually. I love doing this kind of stuff. The exciting thing now is I finally got a firewire link on my computer so I can get my footage from my camera to the computer. So hopefully you'll be seeing some video blogs. Hooray for a saturday afternoon activity! Everyone liked the film by the way. I didn't win the ultimate prize (I don't even know what it was) but i'm sure I would of gotten 2nd place if there was the opportunity. So...there ya have it. I just wanted to let everyone know that i'm still alive and that intro to windows class is over!! Now...I need to start this research paper thats due on Monday =/ theres always something.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:50 AM , Blogger Claire said...

    Yay! Can't wait to see it!

     
  • At 6:15 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    Firewire is cool. I just wish I had a need to buy a toy that uses it, sigh...

     
  • At 5:06 PM , Blogger Shay Dawg said...

    well i don't know if i'll post this up. It's not very entertaining unless you went to my school, but I could if I get bored enough.

     
  • At 10:35 AM , Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

    Glad yer got it all done! Funny how things pile in on a bloke one thing after t'other... ...Kinder like Ol' 'Lanche n' me roundin' up strays outa the puckerbrush after a thunder storm...
    Luv Ya'

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home