Sha Booya

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Ok, its been eeeeons since i've written. So, the wedding was awesome and I felt so honored to be a part of it. It was so nice to see everyone again and to have them all hangin out in my hood, especially when we went bowling. After driving Marie to the airport at 5am I pretty much crashed... in my bed that is. I got a fever monday and tuesday it was still hanging on, but I felt alot better. Ok...I'm not feeling very creative so maybe i'll write the tails of a bride's maid later. But all is well. Painting class has been fun and Mary Kay is going very well so far. I have reach to selling 1,000 dollars in products. Yay! Maybe i'll quit college and make this my offical career, hows that sound?? hahaha. Ok, until next time.

10 Comments:

  • At 1:11 AM , Blogger lis said...

    Being sick: ick! I'm so sorry!
    Being bridesmaid: do tell!
    Being rich: I am so impressed!

     
  • At 8:46 PM , Blogger TripleNine said...

    Uummmm... Dare I ask how the 'lectric problem is going?

    The only thing I thought of is if there is another panel somewhere a breaker might have tripped there. I still feel bad about that and hope you guys get it fixed easily.

     
  • At 11:49 PM , Blogger Zaccheus said...

    So, you are a painter, you have like 7 jobs, and you are rich, oh plus you have the most adorable (probably the only adorable) cat ever. And all I have had is one job interview in over a month, and I still don't have a pet...quitting school and running off to Alaska is looking better every day!!

     
  • At 12:17 AM , Blogger CKS said...

    Do you own a pink car yet? Because that's pretty much the next step in the world of Mary Kay (unless you're Lindsay and get eggplant instead).

     
  • At 10:15 PM , Blogger Shay Dawg said...

    Lindsay got a car?? Wow, thats awesome. I'm no where near that point yet, and I don't care for a pink car (ew).

     
  • At 12:04 AM , Blogger Marie said...

    are you feeling better... feel kinda bad that you got sick after bringin' me to the airport at very early in the morning... probably too from staying up late and being tired from the wedding(?)...
    Hope you're feeling better:) Thanks for havin' me.:)

     
  • At 8:36 AM , Blogger Shay Dawg said...

    I think I was just worn out from everything. It wasn't because I had to take you to the airport, no worries.

    Trip- the 'lectric problem hasn't been fixed yet, but there are people in the room now trying to figure out whats going on.

     
  • At 5:22 PM , Blogger Shay Dawg said...

    Yeah!!

     
  • At 12:54 AM , Blogger CKS said...

    Well, Linds didn't get her car from working for Mary Kay. She just sort of bought it herself, last year sometime. It was a joke. ha ha

     
  • At 5:24 PM , Blogger Shay Dawg said...

    Yeah I figured that out. You got me all excited for nothing.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home