Sha Booya

Monday, July 31, 2006

Off we go

Or off I go rather. The family is spitting up vacations. My parents could only get off time that I had to be here. So they're going to Maine but first I'm going to Rhode Island! Tomorrow! I'm looking forward to hanging out with my dear friends who have a whole itinerary planned out! Well, not quite, but I was quite impressed with all they planned.
When I get back, I have another job. This one is different from cleaning houses, selling Mary Kay, being a secretary, and painting murals. I don't think I mentioned that one yet. Well anyway, I'm going to be house sitting/dog sitting. I'm pretty excited and amused because I just don't do the dog thing. I had 2 dogs in my life. One was given away very quickly after we got him, and the other was adopted by my aunt Sharon.
So, I went to this lady's house yesterday, someone my mom works with, and met her FIVE dogs and four cats. Five dogs! I think she might find me abused and mangled on the floor when she gets back. Ok, really they were all nice dogs, so I don't have to worry about that. One looked mean but he was more scared then any of them. She showed me where I can sleep and she mentioned how the dogs like to sleep with her. I was like, Oh...which ones? and she said all of them do. oh my. So maybe i'll be mangled in my sleep, thats great. So here I am, going from not one creature stirring in my bed (not even the cat), to five big beasts a stirring. Maybe they can have the bed and I'll just sleep on the couch. Yeah, sounds good.

Well I have to pack.

Pray that I'll find my camera!!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM , Blogger lis said...

    Oh my...and I thought house-sitting with a dog that slept in the room was bad!

    Praying you find your camera...and happy vacation!

     
  • At 12:37 AM , Blogger Marie said...

    hey the dogs might end up mangled if they sleep with you...never underestimate the power of wirery P________ woman (that's <--)the last name through which we're related;) Have fun in your travels.... painting murals huh? i'll look in your other blogs to see if you mention that....cool tell me more about painting murals...

     
  • At 11:43 PM , Blogger CKS said...

    "My family is spitting up vacations."

    That has to be the FUNNIEST typo of the year! Or at least of the week... I puzzled over it for a little bit. I was like, "SPITTING up vacations??? What could she possibly mean?" Then I read on. Aha! Splitting...splitting ...splitting...

    much better!

     
  • At 2:09 PM , Blogger Shay Dawg said...

    asa you always manage to point out all my typo flaws. Haha, yeah I almost never reread my posts and these type of things happen. But my favorite still is the pushing children to their doom one.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home