Sha Booya

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Boston

I've been home for about a week now and I had such a wonderful time in up north! I'm going to be posting alot in the next few days so keep checking my blog if you care to see pictures of Leah's baby, of the nursery, and some dogs. First is first though.



The first big excursion was our trip to Boston! We took a train (SL,MB, and me) in the morning. Our trip's focus was to look and explore art. And we sure did. We went into about 5 galleries and at the end of the day went to the Museum of Fine Arts. We were thankful it wasn't boiling hot or hailing rocks on us, the latter was predicted, but it was a beautiful day and even got nice and cool in the evening. We wondered the streets, sat at the park, and took the T. I was so confused about what the T was for the longest time before I rode it. The museum was awesome. I was really tired at that point but it was still fun to walk around with SL. Four hours later we left and went out into the empty streets of Boston again. This is the most exciting part of the day because as we were walking water balloons came flying at us! Not only water but sand was packed into the balloons as well. Yeah, we were attacked pretty much by some gang of boys across the street. We weren't too happy and just kept walking. We were too tired to take on some gang at that point, so we just let it go.

Well I need to go and celebrate my cousin's birthday. We'll just call this part one of my trip. Tootles.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    pepperspray!!! :-)

     
  • At 10:26 PM , Blogger Shay Dawg said...

    yeah I had some in my travel bag but too bad I didn't bring it with me.

     
  • At 11:21 PM , Blogger melrandall said...

    MK should come out with a self-defense product line. "Mary Kay camping... Mary Kay in Boston..."

    Keep up the great blogs!

     
  • At 12:09 AM , Blogger Cara said...

    That's wicked funny about the balloons. Glad you know what the T is! I was pretty confused about it too for a loooong time. When I was little I thought it was a train in the shape of a teacup...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home