Sha Booya

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

YaY

I found my camera! It was a miracle. I was in bed and saying a last minute prayer that I would find it. My mind then started to trace back when I last saw it and all that. I knew it was when I took it to Walmart to get some pics developed but then I didn't know where I put it after that. Then it hit me! It was in my mom's car in the consule. I checked there before but I forgot that it's two consules (sp?) in one and I forgot to look in the bigger one. I got out of bed, went outside, and there it was! So thanks for your prayers. Ok..now I'm off.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:33 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    always good to hear about prayers answered...

     
  • At 10:16 PM , Blogger TripleNine said...

    Glad to hear you found. Vacations are always better when you can take pictures of them, in my opinion.

     
  • At 12:45 PM , Blogger lis said...

    Hoorah! God is good!

    And aren't there a lot of camera stories going around the blogosphere these days?

     
  • At 1:56 PM , Blogger Laughter said...

    Vacations are better with pictures--so are blogs.

    I'm glad you found it.

     
  • At 11:06 PM , Blogger Cara said...

    So glad you found your camera!!! Will we get to see pictures?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home