Sha Booya

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Just a thought...by Mrs.Krunk

One of my patients recently told me her brother died. I wasn’t sure if this was true or not, but I told her I was sorry and asked her questions about him, was he younger, older, etc? Any other siblings living? But the most amazing part to me was when she said, "I guess that $500.00 is gone in the grave with him." I didn’t really know what to say about that, so I just agreed with her. But then, she said, "I loaned him that money in 1947 and he never gave it back." Wow!! That blew me away. I told her I thought she should forgive him and let him rest in peace since it’s almost 60 years. I don’t know what she thought, but I thought, Lord help me to be a forgiving person and to not hold a grudge against someone ever. Well, my lesson for the week, month, or year.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:38 AM , Blogger Marie said...

    Good point...when I read it was you Mrs. Krunk, I said, "Yeah."
    I like it when you write your 2 cents worth;)
    Forgiveness is a good thing to be reminded about.:)

     
  • At 7:41 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    Not much year left in this year. Better cram in all the wisdom you can :)

     
  • At 8:15 PM , Blogger maldrich said...

    I'd say anyone hoping for a payback on a loan from 1947 has a REALLY optimistic view- ha ha.

     
  • At 2:36 PM , Blogger lis said...

    Amen, Mrs. K!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home