Sha Booya

Sunday, November 19, 2006

My trip to Disney World



..and I blew the place up. Not really, but isn't it a cool pic? I took it right as all the fireworks exploded all at once.





It was a school trip and I went with Jane and met up with some other friends there. It was lots of fun. Jane and me got stuck on a ride and they had to come rescue us. So we got a free fast pass so we didn't have to wait in lines. Ok, I pretty much posted this so you didn't have to see tricycle guy anymore. I have to get back to my french. C-ya.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM , Blogger Claire said...

    Tanks fer postin! Man- what is it with people getting stuck on rides recently!? You know Sojourning? She got stuck on Space Mountain a few months ago...

     
  • At 11:08 PM , Blogger melrandall said...

    COOL PICTURES!!! "blew the place up" ... you crack me up.

    the colors in that first one look like my latest painting. weird.

     
  • At 1:38 AM , Blogger lis said...

    Very cool pic, that "explosion"!

     
  • At 1:43 PM , Blogger Shay Dawg said...

    yeah I want to paint that pic someday.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home