Sha Booya

Friday, February 02, 2007

Hiya

Guess what?? I'm not a bum anymore. I gots myself a real job. I wouldn't really call myself a bum going to college full time and all, but I have felt slightly like one since my semester is an easier one. So I had an interview 2 Tuesdays ago and hadn't heard from them so I didn't consider it anymore and moved on with life. Then, lo and behold, they called last night and said that it just took a while to get my background check through, and that I got the job! So...what is this job? It's like my #2 dream job ever (the first is Best Buy). Well not really, but I have been thinking about working here for the last year or so. Ok..so you're looking at, or rather you're reading something that this person wrote, the new cashier for Babies R'US! Cashier for now, but the manager thought apparel is in the near future. Score! It's not very practical for me, seeing that i'm not having any kids anytime soon, so what am I gonna use my 10% discount for? I guess I could buy lots of presents for all my new li'l cousins, or I could invest in some of their furniture (not cribs really... more like a lamp, or an endtable).

Thankyou so much for those who prayed and for those for were in faith for my job hunting. It wasn't even a painful process. I just filled out an application online and suddenly i'm in the work force after 5 years of being out of it. Have a good weekend everyone! Tonight we watch our school's performance of Fiddler on the Roof! I know you're just so jealous =p.
And now here's a picture just to make things more interesting. Chow

3 Comments:

  • At 2:46 AM , Blogger Booker said...

    Well, congrats to moving back into the working world. Too bad baby paraphenalia isn't on the approved Y3K list :-)

     
  • At 10:06 AM , Blogger Mrs. RF said...

    Yes, congrats on the job!!!

     
  • At 2:49 PM , Blogger Blue Knight said...

    Glad you got the job.

    Some one snuck in a scary picture with your post. They look like they could be wanted for some serious stuff.o)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home