Sha Booya

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Let's go back to the 80's

I can't believe this is the decade I was born into. So...we've been doing some garage cleaning for about 4 days and here are some lost treasures we have found. Here are my awesome pants I used to wear that have sunglasses...birds...flag kites...golf flags..shark fins?

And this lovely shirt is another piece of clothing we found. I sure wish they had 80's day at school. Maybe I'll just wear it anyway around town and represent my alphabet knowledge. Then everyone will know that i'm a top notch college student.


4 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM , Blogger Claire said...

    Totally RAD! So does your alphabet knowledge stop at F? I noticed a question mark on the shirt and no further letters after F - unless they're on the back. TOO FUNNY. What were they thinking back then?!

    What about wearing those two garments ...TOGETHER!!! I think it might be too much for the universe to handle...

     
  • At 5:18 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    Oh man! :-)

     
  • At 2:34 PM , Blogger Mrs. RF said...

    Impressive. I like Claire's idea of wearing them both together....

     
  • At 2:17 PM , Blogger lis said...

    No, ouch, it hurts! Don't wear them together! *laughing*

    But oh, you are so cool, Lisa! For sharing those I mean!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home