Sha Booya

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

Well its been a loverly winter break and there is only a week left of it. Let's see...I have slept, shopped, golfed, filled out my university application, cleaned, went to a cookie party, and watched movies. I went to busch gardens on Christmas eve (a new tradition)... So nothing too exciting you can see. I traveled to GA last weekend for the men's retreat. No, not really, I traveled up with my uncle and he went and I hung out with SA. I had such an awesome time. It was just the change in scenery I needed. Some of us girls went to Stone Mountain. I've never been there before and it was all foggy and misty, pretty kewl I thought. When we got to the top we looked at the non-existent view and used the restrooms. I just needed to take care of my sniffles and when I walked out one of the girls pointed out that I had toilet paper stuck to my shoe. It really happens!! I've seen that on movies but didn't really know that it actually happens. So I just walked back to the rest room and ripped it off. hehehe. Ok..anyway, it was fun.

After stone mountain SA and I partied at B + CP's house. Then on Sunday we went to church, partied at D +PP's, and I went to my first watch night service ever. It was a great way to start off the new year.
Happy new year everyone. God bless. Tomorrow I attempt once again the annual garage clean out, should be exciting.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:43 AM , Blogger lis said...

    Hooray! It looks like you had fun! And thanks for posting such an outstanding picture of my sisses while you were at it!

    Much love from the other Lisa.

     
  • At 12:13 PM , Blogger Claire said...

    Yay! I'm so glad you came up last weekend. Great pics! The tp story was funny and I liked the way you spelled "cool"...:)

    Have fun getting down with your bad selves whilst you clean the garage...

     
  • At 12:31 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    nice post!

    and that last pix is cool! very ethereal and otherworldly[and I know that what you were going for, hahahahaa]

    anyway, glad you had a good time...

     
  • At 11:41 AM , Blogger Blue Knight said...

    Hmm... looks like you had fun :)

     
  • At 7:24 PM , Blogger KJ said...

    Wicked kewl pix! I'm so glad you got to go to GA! And sounds like your break is going well.... see you soon! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home