Sha Booya

Tuesday, January 09, 2007



Vacation is over and the goose is getting fat. I don't really know what that means but it's true..somewhere. Kimberly is back in our domain and school is back in session. My first day back was a weiry day...just kidding! It was a breeze. I had Christian Evidences (apologetics class all over again!) went to chapel, played some golf (i'm 1 out of the 2 girls in that class) and then after my 4 hour break I went to my design class. Pretty rough eh? Bible, golf and art. How can it get any better than that? Tomorrow I'll have Computers, Corinthians and back to French (blah). My semester is pretty easy. I've been looking forward to my last semester since I started school because I knew it would be mostly electives and all the hard stuff would be out of the way. So I have been considering getting a part time job for the evenings, so you can shoot up a lil prayer for me when you think of it, that I'll find the right place and the right hours.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home