Sha Booya

Monday, April 30, 2007

Hey There...

So I definately forgot my password to sign on to blogger its been so long. haha. Finally, after 10 minutes I had to reset it. Well folks..I'M DONE!!! *gasps for air* ...lately I've been finishing up on some major projects such as writing an essay in French and then reading it out to the class, making a movie, and painting..which is now displayed in the school library for all to see. I had my last 2 finals today and now I just have to wait around until I graduate on Thurs with my associates. It's sad really, everyone will be leaving soon and the blothpick is already lingering in the air around me.

Well I'm still working at Babies "R" Us. They have me mostly on register these days because they could tell that I didn't enjoy guest service too much. But I fill in when I need to. I've been placed in infant care and apparell too a few times. So I still love working there, it puts me in a good mood oddly enough, and I plan on staying there for the summer. I need to work more hours there or I might get a 2nd job somewhere because I don't think I'll be taking summer courses...but that's still up in the air.

In other news, I was accepted into the University of South Florida and as far as I know I'll be going there and majoring in Studio Art. I just feel like I'm going there because it's practical, and I don't know what else to do, so...it is what it is.

Next week my folks and I are flying out west to Arizona to have our li'l vacation time. Gonna go to many a parks, see the grand canyon and all that.. so I'm pretty excited =) Then shortly after that it's looking like I might go up north to spend some time with the girls and going camping like we did last year. haha, I wonder how my work will like that...I might have to start lookin for a new job. People give me a hard time because I'm always requesting off and flying out to who knows where.

ok then...God bless and thanks for still clicking on my link to see if i'm still alive!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM , Blogger Claire said...

    Yay! I'm so happy for you! I've always wanted to see the Grand Canyon- you lucky duck!

     
  • At 5:24 PM , Blogger drewey fern said...

    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Way to go, Lisa! Sorry about the blothpick:( But that will fade and the good stuff will stick. I hope that northern trip works out - I'd love to see you.

     
  • At 6:21 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    Congrats on making it :-)

    and it made me laugh that you had to have your password sent to you...

     
  • At 5:16 AM , Blogger lis said...

    Yay!!! It's you!!

    I missed you.

    Feel free to come see me with all your time off work. ;O)

     
  • At 9:37 PM , Blogger Claire said...

    Tag! You're it! Come to my blog to see details...

     
  • At 12:00 PM , Blogger TripleNine said...

    It's annoying isn't it, the way those pesky employers don't like giving us time off :) Glad to hear you made it.

     
  • At 6:48 PM , Blogger Queen Ann said...

    yeah! I found your blog!! glad to see you on here!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home