Sha Booya

Friday, August 12, 2005

Well i'm still glad it's all over with, but the second I pulished that last blog everything went spiraling down hill from there. So maybe getting your wisdom teeth out isn't the easiest thing in the world. Now I know. It all started when I took some meds for the pain, even though there was no pain. It said on the label all bold "MAY CAUSE DIZZINESS". Well that should be fun I thought. That's when I went on the computer to tell you all how well and dandy everything has been going. Once I clicked publish post the dizziness hit me so fast I could hardly wait for the publishing to be done. I ran to bed and waited for it to pass. Then through out the day I was either in bed, or just feeling sick. When I turned on the tv everything that moved and made a noise make me sick. Once my dad opened the front door and the noise of the crickets pouring in made me sick. There was no end to it. Well right now I feel pretty good, but can't be sure it will last. Hopefully it will last because tomorrow I have an early flight. = /
Oh yeah, I probably won't be writing in my blog for a while because i'm going on vacation. Flying up to Manchester tomorrow, maybe stopping at Fairwood to get some of my stuff and throw a party with the girls. Then on Sunday we're headed up to Maine to stay at the old family camp. Have a good weekend everybody.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    Well, take notes on your vacation :) That way you have lots of interesting things to blog about when you come back...

     
  • At 2:19 PM , Blogger CKS said...

    yeah, DJ, since all we care about is her blogging and we could care less about whether she has a vacation or not.

    Shay, have a great break.

     
  • At 2:55 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    Silly Craig. Everything leads to blogging. Haven't you realized that yet?

    Actual events are mere phantoms, practically pointless, until they become reality\memories for all by the act of blogging them.

    Her vacation will only exist for her until she blogs about it and the rest of us then know it and so it become reality for all.

    My goodness, what kind of philosophy are they teaching you at that music school anyway? :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home