Sha Booya

Monday, June 06, 2005

Busy Busy

I feel like I haven't stopped in a while. Well maybe for everybody else in the world (especially in New England) this is quite normal. Many people live busy lives, but I was never one of them! What happened?? Well I know what happened. I prayed for this. A few years ago nothing much was on my agenda (except work), it was all go with the flow. That was easy because I hardly ever did my homework and wasn't involved in after school activities. So anyways...this whole being busy thing is very new to me and i'm trying not to be weirded out. Two days after graduation I started summer school, so now I have class 2 days a week along with 6 sections of h/w. Then suddenly all these people start showing up in Florida, which was awesome by the way, but it kept me running, in a good way. Then that group leaves and I get a phone call finding out that i'm suppose to pick up Marie the next day! That was way sooner then expected. So she was here for some of the weekend. Then there is family and suddenly all these church activities (we hardly ever do church activities anymore!). Ok, well maybe my life isn't that busy, but to me, a beginner, life has really been on the move and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    Well, I for one can say I am not busy. I rather like it tho. Of course, 50 years from now when I am still working, I'm sure I will regret never being busy when I was a youngster...

     
  • At 7:19 PM , Blogger drewey fern said...

    Yay Lisa! You are doing such a great job at being busy. I know I appreciated your being busy on my behalf:) I miss you! And great blog - I love the dinosaur... All it lacks is a skeletal frog. Sigh.

     
  • At 7:19 PM , Blogger drewey fern said...

    This is Melissa again. yay for a new post from you!!

    Man alive! Pretty soon there are going to be throngs of people lined up outside your door to get a chance to keep you company. You'll have to put signs in your yard telling them you really need some quiet time out back with the snakes and roaches.

     
  • At 5:10 PM , Blogger drewey fern said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 5:11 PM , Blogger drewey fern said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home