Sha Booya

Monday, May 23, 2005

Ever since going to bible school I've been on this constant mission to clean and organize the whole house. Declutter this, throw out that. I drive my mom up the wall sometimes because she wants to hold on to everything. My dad on the other hand appreciates a cleaner more functioning house but hates putting out the bags and bags of trash. He can only handle so much. Last Christmas break we cleaned out only one side of the garage and loaded up about 20 bags of trash. That almost made him go postal (ha). It was crazy. People kept pulling into our driveway thinking that we were having some grand yard sale.
Today I started cleaning the guest room/computer room/maybe one day a stamping up room and/or sewing room. Above is a picture of what it looks like now. Hopefully soon I'll have the after shot. I can't believe I'm showing this mess to the whole world.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM , Blogger Booker said...

    Welcome to the world of blogging! As for showing us the mess, did you delete it out of embarrassment? :) Anyway, all the more reason to clean it up, right?

     
  • At 10:46 PM , Blogger brilynne said...

    Yeah for you!!!!!!!!!! (congratulations for starting a blog and simultaneously cleaning your house.)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home